hi all its been awhile since I last posted this series. 3 whole months. my 3yr anniversary on this site is coming up in early april & I guess Im running out of steam a little bit. yeah Ive got a lot of various writing out of my system I guess. it also amazes me how much turnover there is on this site. phenomenal!
Ive built up an audience over the yrs & thx to everyone for reading here. but boy this cyberspace stuff is sure transitory. it bums me out a little bit sometimes that so many ppl abandon their blogs. oh well. life goes on. as that old greek said, you cant step in the same river twice. even more so in cyberspace.
this is definitely a great site, its one of the best on the internet for blogging, and Ive met some amazing characters on here & read a lot of amazing writing. its not common, but it does stand out.
lately Ive also been busy hooking up a new job. geez its a little crazy but I think the last time I worked more than 1.5yr at a job could have been in college over 20yrs ago. how much transition can a single person take? Im kind of the poster boy for that.
anyway Ive got a big backlog here & its a shame to see it go to waste. I might not post this as frequently but I realize I do still enjoy it. mainly for the dribble of comments that I get & occasional conversations in the comments. so if you feel the slightest amusement or entertainment by all this plz stick around and lets chat in a back-and-forth & see if we cant entertain ourselves further, wink
included, lots of interesting gender-related links that I run across in my copious/sometimes near-epic cybersurfing expeditions, wanderings, & ramblings. again if you see something interesting feel free to comment on it & maybe we might chat about it. I tend to save stuff on evolutionary psychology in particular which is a fascinating field Ive studied for yrs & maybe the public is finally starting to pick up on it slightly lately.
oh yes & I admit the whole thing started out as a bit of a prank or a provocation to see if any of the ladies would actually respond too. I do have about a 1/25 record on that or so I would guess. which easily makes it well worth all the effort, wink
- Bree Maresca-Kramer: Cougar Relationships Are All the Rage, But Do They Ever Work?
- Cougar Mascot Vetoed For Utah's Corner Canyon High School For Being Offensive Toward Women
- The Psychology of Nakedness | Wired Science | Wired.com
- Clothing Giant H&M Defends ‘Perfect’ Virtual Models | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo!
- Condom Initiative by Anti-AIDS Group Threatens Porn Industry - The Daily Beast
- Is this the ultimate woman? Technology merges best parts of some of the world's most beautiful celebs | Mail Online
- Samara O'Shea: The Myth of the Attractive Mistress
- Why Men Can’t Stand to Be Alone After a Breakup or a Divorce — First Person - NYTimes.com
- How Men Can Decode Women's Menstrual Cycles | Popular Science
- They Call It the Reverse Gender Gap - NYTimes.com
- How the Sexual Revolution Changed America Forever | | AlterNet
- Dr. Yvonne K. Fulbright: Is That Lad Mag or Sex Offender Lingo? It's Hard to Judge
- Why Do Men's Magazines Sound Like Rapists? | | AlterNet
- Why a pretty woman stops men behaving badly... but for the fairer sex it's a different story | Mail Online
- The Sex Addiction Epidemic - The Daily Beast
- Boys’ brains, girls’ brains: How to think about sex differences in psychology. - Slate Magazine
- Sex changes the brain - and it IS different for men and women | Mail Online
- World's First Sex School Opens
- The Bogus Teen Orgy Trend | | AlterNet
- Teenagers and group sex: a cause for concern?
- Debra Ollivier: Why French Women Have More Sex Than Their American Sisters
- G-Spot Does Not Exist, 'Without A Doubt,' Say Researchers
- How Guys Feel About Sex With Virgins
- The Sex Diaries Project: What 1,500 Bedroom Diaries Can Teach Us About Sex - The Daily Beast
- How a woman's sex drive declines over time - and a man's stays as strong as ever | Mail Online
- Sex or Love? New Study Shows Women AND Men Prefer Romance to Sex | Sex & Relationships | AlterNet
- Kayt Sukel: Orgasm Research: Climax in an MRI Machine? Been There, Done That
beautiful OS women gallery archives