235. You are home to enjoy the lovely spring
weather of snow squalls. No wonder I’m under the
234. You are President of your Human Resources.
233. You get up so late, your first meal is lunch,
thereby practicing a new weight-loss method.
Yesterday, I ate everything in sight. It seems once a
month or more, this happens. Today, I just slept and
slept so I could skip a meal. I feel slimmer already.
232. You have access to porn websites. Can you
believe I couldn’t find any decent clip art for this
one? Okay, I didn’t try too hard.
231. The corporate lobotomy wears off.
230. You are no longer inspired by your company’s
mission and vision. You are on a mission from god.
It's dark and you are wearing sunglasses, but
you've got a full tank of gas (metaphorically) and
somebody's gotta hire you.
229. You miss your sick co-workers who come in
coughing with dripping noses, in order to save sick
days to use when they are well. NOT!