- Indulto: Italian, Spanish and Portuguese for "Pardon". The Catholic Church has proposed the presidential pardon of human rights violators as part of a Chilean bicentennial celebration.
- #weallgotthatonefriend: Twitter users are talking about "that one friend" that everyone seems to have.
- #ifyoureallyknewme: People are tweeting about what to know about them, also because of the MTV original TV series If You Really Knew Me.
- Shirley Sherrod: The big story on Shirley Sherrod is not what she said or meant, but just how quickly the White House had her thrown under the bus.
- Teflon Don: Teflon Don is the newly released album by rapper Rick Ross (@RickyRozay) released 7/20/10.
- Felipe Neto: He is a popular Brazilian Vloger and fight with Fiuk in Twitter.
- Inception: Inception is a 2010 sci-fi action thriller film written, produced and directed by Christopher Nolan. The film stars Leonardo DiCaprio. Inception is scheduled to be released in both conventional and IMAX theaters on July 16, 2010.
- Oil Spill: Tweets referring to the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf, which was capped (allegedly) on 7/15/10.
- Gibbs: People are tweeting about Leroy Jethro Gibbs, from the popular drama series NCIS.
- Bernanke: Ben Bernanke tells Congress that record-low interest rates are still needed to ensure that the economic recovery
- Sherrod: Shirley Sherrod, former US dept. of Agriculture director was forced to resign after a video surfaced on the internet where she reportedly made racist remarks to a white farmer. Today, the White House apologized for the way this was handled and is asking for a review of her resignation.
- Flipboard: Flipboard's iPad app takes popular news sources (specifically the ones you choose) as well as your Twitter and Facebook feed to provide to create a personalized web browsing experience.
- Cissa: Cissa Guimaraes, Brazilian actress. Her youngest son was runned over by a car and died on July 20th.
- Globo Esporte: A Brazilian TV show about sports that is also a kind of a comedy show.
- Cissa Guimarães: Cissa Guimarães is a Brazilian actress and a TV show host. Her son was killed early July 20th in a hit and run while riding a skateboard.
- #getwellsoonnick: Nick Jonas woke up today with a sore throat and now we are wishing him good rest and to get well!
- Se7en: Se7en is a Korean superstar who has announced his comeback and released a new music video called "Better Together."
- Pretty Little Liars: Pretty Little Liars is a ABC Family TV Show that airs on Tuesday night. It's a big hit of the summer!
- Cuartos: Fourths in Spanish. Refers to the quarterfinals in the World Cup.
- Teflon: Teflon Don, A new Rick Ross CD that's most def. on the internet by now soo don't waste your money hun. Be a pirate.
- Sorcerer: Short for Sorcerer's Apprentice, a new movie starring Nicolas Cage. About The Eternal Battle Between Good And Evil In The Magical World.
- #wantedwednesday: Every Wednesday fans of The Wanted (@thewantedmusic) tweet their 'want' for that day.
- Clegg: Referring to Nick Clegg, UK's new reserve Prime Minister and leader of the Liberal Democrats.
- #masterchef: Australia australian chef.
- Callum: Callum Hann is one of the contestants in MasterChef Australia.
- Kinect: Kinect is the new name for Project Natal, which Microsoft announced at E3 in 2009. On July 20, Microsoft announced that Kinect will be sold for $149.99.
- CLR: ATC abbreviation for "Sky Clear."
- #youcanthollaif: People explaining why you can't hit on them.
- Lindsay Lohan: The actress surrendered today and was booked into jail for the start of her 90-day sentence for parole violations.
- Despicable: A 3D film that tells about someone who have a dream to steal the moon,but he must work on his children too *nb: agnes , you're cute !
- Apprentice: Users talking about the upcoming movie release, The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
- Murali: An Indian actor and author.
- Flirty: Justin Bieber had a flirty tweet. But a lot of "Beliebers" got mad because he aimed it only at California girls. So he deleted the tweet.
- Dodgers: dodgers lose again to the Giants.
- Pablo Vargas: itxeeeeel!! pablo vargas feliz cumpleanos!
- #whyintheworld: People are discussing and tweeting questions as to what a person did or said a certain thing.
- #subtweethour: @Zeuspryourity & @MyNameIsDamien made 12:37 - 1:37 official. Drama in your Timeline.
- Rodrigo Diaz: Chilean dancer that won a stupid program.
- #fdb: it's an EPIC FAIL show called Fiebre de Baile, where the winner was Rodrigo Diaz (really? ask to the notary xD).
- FDB: Fiebre de baile.
- Cabrera: Chilean dancer who participated in "Fiebre de baile" by Chilevision in which he won a contest for 30 seconds before they noticed that it was a mistake.
- Limp Bizkit: @freddurst tweeted upcoming dates of Limp Bizkit 2010 south american tour.
- Jennifer Hudson: Jennifer Hudson is playing Winnie Mandela with Terrence Howard as Nelson Mandela in an upcoming film project.
- Bruna Surfistinha: The first teaser of the movie based on the life of the former Brazilian prostitute known as "Bruna Surfistinha" (Bruna Little Surfer) hit the web. Deborah Secco plays Bruna in the movie that'll premiere on January 2011.
- P-Nut: A kid on MTVs new inspirational show If You Knew Me.
- Nise: Nise Palhares is a brazilian musician, interpret and author. She (he) is playing on Ídolos (Brazilian Idol).
- Hawthorne: HawthoRNe is a medical TV show on TNT starring Jada Pinkett-Smith.
- Catelynn: one of mtv's teen moms. she has recently moved out of her fiance's place.
- #ALiga: A Liga is a Brazilian TV show that reports on real difficulties that Brazilians face in their lives.
- Teen Mom Season: The second season of Teen Mom premeired tonight on MTV.
- Covert Affairs: Covert Affairs is a new original series on the USA Network that premieres tonight.
- Deadliest Catch: TV show on the Discovery Channel about fishing boats in Alaska whose crews catch the local crabs for a living. The episode aired tonight (July 13) was the episode in which Capt. Phil died of a stroke.
- #hawthorne: HawthoRNe starring Jada Pinkett Smith aired today, show is in 2nd season and is full of great drama.
- PLL: Pretty Little Liars...the awesomest show of the summer.
- #felizdiadoamigo: It means "Happy Friends Day."From portuguese language July 20th is a day to celebrate your friends in Brazil and in Argentina.
- Meech: "I think I'm big meech....larry hoover!" Line from Rick Ross song Blowing money fast aka BMF. Off the new album "TEFLON DON". in stores now
- #tititi: Is a new telenovela in Brazil. The expression means "gossip" in portuguese.
- Chris Johnson: Astros third baseman Chris Johnson (left) fell a double short of hitting for the cycle Monday night in Houston's 11-5 win over the Chicago Cubs.
- Randy Orton: WWE superstar who won a #1 contender's match and will face Sheamus at SummerSlam for the WWE championship. He's also on Twitter now: @RealRKOrton.
- Caio Castro: A Brazilian actor who used to act on a teen TV series came back older on a new soap opera at Brazilian's main TV chanel's primetime.
- #followmedior: Sean 'Diddy' Combs' son @JDior_ has asked his fans to explain why he should follow them.
- Keeley: Keeley is a housemate on UK Big Brother. Tweeters are discussing tonights episode where she was stiched up into losing a task by her fellow housemates.
- Lindsey Lohan: American actress Lindsay Lohan turned herself in at a Beverly Hills courthouse on July 20 to begin her 90-day jail sentence, of which she's only expected to serve 2 weeks.
- #diadoamigo: #diadoamigo means 'Friends' day' in Portuguese. Friends' day is celebrated in Brazil on July 20.
- Piniella: Chicago Cubs manager Lou Piniella will retire at the end of the season.
- Lou Piniella: Manager of the Cubs. He announced today that he will retire at the end of the season.
- Amiigo: Amigo means ''friend" in Spanish and Portuguese. Today, July 20th, is "Friend's Day" in Argentina and Brazil.
- Kagan: Elena Kagan's nomination to the United States Supreme Court was approved by the Senate Judiciary Committee on July 20.
- Mahmud: Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas insists Israeli settlements must halt before peace talks resume.
- Sandhy Sandoro: Indonesian male singer who had just appeared on the show @HarmoniSCTV, music show on national television in Indonesia.
- Harmoni Sctv: The Orchestra Music Show in Indonesia at SCTV. Rearrange the popular music in indonesia to an orchestra music.
- Calvin Jeremy: A new singer who uses his microphone like make a milkshake because he always shake his microphone when he's sang.
- Ð”Ð¾Ð¶Ð´ÑŒ: Russian word for 'rain.'
- Goldman: Goldman Sachs Group Inc. said Tuesday that its second-quarter profit tumbled 82%.
- Barredo: Barredo ee dodo eeee.'
- Fedrigo: Denied lance to win the 16th tdf stage.
- #tdf: Tour De France .(.
- Goldman Sachs: Goldman Sachs Group Inc. said second-quarter profit dropped 82 percent, missing analysts' estimates on a slide in trading revenue.
- Armstrong: Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to set foot on another world -- the moon -- on July 20, 1969.
- Caoimhe: Caoimhe Guilfoyle (BB11 UK's best housemate) has just walked out of the house. Watch "Bad Romance" and "Jump II" on youtube to see it!
- Charice: Filipino teenage singer Charice Pempengco says she prepared for her debut on the hit TV show "Glee" by getting non-invasive cosmetical procedures "to look fresh on camera."
- Noose: The Noose is a Singapore TV show which is a parody of local news programs with fictitious news reports. "Noose" is a play on the word "news".
- #indianenglish: Indians have a very peculiar way of using English which involves tweaking it to such an extent that it makes sense no more.
- Mumford: Mumford and Sons are a British indie band nominated for a Mercury Award.
- Mercury Prize: Paul Weller leads the nominations for this year's Mercury Music Prize, 16 years after he was nominated for his album Wild Wood.
- Scientology: Scientology is one of the newer belief systems, based on writings of L. Ron Hubbard. A bunch of BS.
- Tourmalet: The Col de Tourmalet is the 9th stage of the Tour de France. Many fans are upset that race organizers put the Tourmalet 70km from the finish, in essence making the climb an afterthought.
- Benzema: Karim Benzema, French football player currently play for Real Madrid as a striker.
- Soliant: Very dedicated spam.
- Taemin: Taemin (the youngest in the kpop group SHINee) who had just celebrated his 17th birthday (18th in Korea) two days ago, is looking extremely hot and sexy in their new music video Lucifer.
- SHINee: South Korean boyband who released their music video, lucifer on 20th july 2010. Shawols are tweeting about it.
- Contador: Contador is the current leader in the Tour de France. He will wear the yellow jersey tomorrow. Andy Schleck is 8 seconds behind him.
- #youlookprettystupid: You look pretty stupid SMD!!! Haha.-@kaylacashen.
- #thesexisbombwhen: what makes sex the shiznitz.
- Spinner: Spinner and Emma (who have talked to each other maybe a handful of times during their 9 seasons on Degrassi) got married, making it the most random event in Degrassi history.
- #oldpeoplenames: Can we move on to something else pleaseee??.
- Declan: Declan is a guy on Degrassi. The series kicked off another season. Its called the boiling point.
- Flavor Flav: People are talking about his Roast on Comedy Central.
- Bachelorette: The bachelorette came on today (monday).
- Parangolé: a brazilian band who will get in on the ginness book!
- San Francisco, California, USA
- June 03
- Formerly a traffic analyst in charge of web analytics and search engine optimization operations.
MY RECENT POSTS
- Good bye
August 12, 2010 05:12PM
- Aug. 11: Keywords from
August 11, 2010 01:52PM
- Ted Stevens, Jet Blue, Ramadan
August 10, 2010 01:27PM
- Aug. 9: Keywords
August 09, 2010 08:51PM
- Aug 9: Keywords
August 09, 2010 02:40PM
MY RECENT COMMENTS
- “Yes, cliches are trite.
They devalue the originality
August 13, 2010 12:44AM
: What do you mean by
August 06, 2010 12:33PM
- “@ Kathy: What's Wyclef
the IRS-gut punch about? I
August 05, 2010 05:38PM
- “Catherine, seriously. A
country is not a band.”
August 05, 2010 03:00PM
- “Salon's Trending blog
ran a story about that.
commented that what
August 04, 2010 08:21PM
Charles Yoo's Links
- MY LINKS
- MY LINKS