- #thatsaproblem: People are tweeting about what they consider is a problem.
- Noodweer: Bad weather hits The Netherlands.
- Bastille: Today is Bastille Day. It honors the beginning of the French Revolution, July 14, 1789.
- #itsbeenawhilesince: People are tweeting things they haven't done or seen in a long time. #itsbeenawhilesince good music @TheHeroes.
- Steinbrenner: The owner of the new york yankees died yesterday morning of a heart attack~.
- Larissa Riquelme: massive tits, busted ass grill.
- Inception: is a movie set to come out this friday, July 16th, 2010.
- #thissummer: People are tweeting about what they will do, want to do or won't do this summer.
- Thierry Henry: French football striker who has officially announced hisd retirement from professional football by signing for the New York Red Bulls of the MLS. Cmon Henry are you insane?.
- Dallara: IndyCar picks the Dallara as chassis of future cars for its races.
- Bristol Palin: Bristol, Sarah Palin's daughter, has apparently gotten engaged to Levi Johnston, her baby daddy.
- Escobar: Short Stop Yunel Escobar was traded to Toronto Blue Jays, from the Atlanta Braves.
- Onweer: Onweer is Dutch for thunderstorm. A heavy weatherfront currently passes over The Netherland. People are tweeting about it.
- #tdf: TDF is the hashtag for Tour de France. The route for the 2010 race was unveiled on Oct. 14, and the Tour started Saturday July 3rd with a prologue in Rotterdam, Holland, which saw Fabian Cancellara (Team Saxo Bank) as the winner.
- #entelsummit: Jack Dorsey habla sobre Twitter en la conferencia Entel Summit.
- RMK AO2: Conspiracy to kill hugo chavez or a Part of a weather forecast (METAR broadcast). RMK AO2 is apparently present in several forecasts that are being tweeted by either their respective airports or spammers. ño entúendo. @lupefiasco.
- Rajoy: Rajoy(Mariano Rajoy Brey) is a spanish political.
- Bardem: Javier Bardem is in Cannes. He recently married long time love Penelope Cruz.
- Javier Bardem: People talking about Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz, who got married secretly in the bahamas.
- #partygirl: McFly's latest release!
- Levi Johnston: Levi Johnston is the father of Bristol Palin's baby; Bristol being the daughter of Sarah Palin who ran as American Vice President with John McCain. July 14, 2010 they announced their engagement despite the abusive commenting Levi spewed about Bristol's mother for the motive of fame, money, and attention. @Hollywood__Chic.
- Penelope Cruz: Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem recently got married.
- George Steinbrenner: Owner of the New York Yankees, died on July 13, 2010 of a heart attack at age 80. After firing his under performing heart.
- William Baker: A useless celebrity who did the photography for #Aphrodit.
- Old Spice: Old Spice is running a social media campaign, reaching out to their customers.
- Mel Gibson: Actor who is going through a nasty breakup. More and more tapes keep surfacing of him yelling at and threatening his ex and making racist comments towards various ethnic groups.
- Hannelore Kraft: Hannelore Kraft was elected Minister-President of Northrhine-Westphalia in Germany.
- Pretty Little Liars: A show that airs on ABC starring @lucyyhale @ashbenzo @shaymitch and @sleepinthegardn. Vote for Pretty Little Liars in Teen Choice Award. teenchoiceaward.com.
- NRW: North Rhine-Westphalia is a state in Germany.
- Callum: Callum Hann is one of the contestants in MasterChef Australia.
- RMK: jerking krew in oregon 2009.
- #masterchef: is an Australian cooking show, that gets millions of viewers daily.
- Despicable: Despicable Me: New animated movie about a villian named Gru and his plan to steal the moon. includes three adorable orphans and hysterical minions.
- #madrugadadeconfesiones: Means midnight confessions in spanish.
- Jeremy Kyle: The Jeremy Kyle show is a British daytime talk show hosted by Jeremy Kyle. It is aired every weekday in the early morning and is similar in approach to the Jerry Springer show. Guests appear on television to resolve issues in their lives which revolve around relationships, family strife, drug abuse, sex and other problems. Guests are typically working class and have been stereotyped as 'chavs'.
- Hills Finale: The Hills is ending tonight.
- All-Star Game: The MLB All-Star game is tonight in Anaheim.
- McCann: All Star Game MVP.
- #TheHills: All good things must come to an end.
- Brian McCann: 2010 All Star game MVP.
- MLB: Stands for Major League Baseball. The 2010 MLB All-Star game has just finished. The National League defeated the American League, 3-1.
- Always choose Paris: A quote said on The Hills After Party Show by Lauren Conrad.
- Home Field Advantage: The winner of the All-Star game get's home-field advantage for their league in the World Series.
- Felipe Neto: A popular brazilian vlogger that was debating against Twilight fans on MTV.
- Marlon Byrd: He made a good defensive play in the ninth inning of the MLB All-Star game. Now Cubs fans, who have very little to hold on to, can't seem shut up about it. Please, let them have their moment no matter how meaningless it is.
- Lauren Conrad: People are quoting Lauren Conrad.
- Valverde: José Rafael Valverde (born March 24, 1978) is a pitching closer in the MLB and plays for the Detroit Tigers. His nickname is Papa Grande. He threw 14 pitches to pick up the save against the Yankees on Monday night May 10, 2010.
- Brian Wilson: Brian Wilson, closer for the San Francisco Giants, pitched a scoreless 8th inning in the MLB ASG. The only thing better than his pitching were his bright orange high-tops.
- Broxton: Johnathan Broxton closed out The MLB ASG to lockup the first National League win in an ASG since 1996.
- Audrina: Audrina Patridge from The Hills just hhhhhhhfilmed "Honey 2" which will be going straight to dvd.
- God Bless America: ...Because we love our country!
- Covert Affairs: Covert Affairs is a new original series on the USA Network that premieres tonight.
- Matt Holliday: Matt Holliday is a baseball player that was traded from the Oakland A's to the St. Louis Cardinals on July 24. He is also Canadian!
- Omaha Mall: Justin Bieber made a rap about Omaha Mall and his fans are tweeting the rap. There is also a video, but only those part of the BieberFever fan club can watch it.
- Deadliest Catch: TV show on the Discovery Channel about fishing boats in Alaska whose crews catch the local crabs for a living. The episode aired tonight (July 13) was the episode in which Capt. Phil died of a stroke.
- Hills series finale: the beloved show came to a close tuesday night, shocking many fans and followers with the ending.
- Ryan Braun: Starting left fielder for the National League in the MLB All-Star game. Played in college for the _ (univ of miami).
- #ALiga: A Liga is a Brazilian TV show that reports on real difficulties that Brazilians face in their lives.
- Cliff Lee: All Star pitcher that was traded from the Seattle Mariners to the Texas Rangers.
- #deletemynumber: Reasons why people should delete your number.
- Hawthorne: HawthoRNe is a medical TV show on TNT starring Jada Pinkett-Smith.
- MLB All-Star Game: All-Stars from MLB teams in the National League and American League were voted in to this game. On TV right now.
- Derek Jeter: Derek Jeter hit a game tying home run in the 3rd inning of game 1 of the ALDS against the Twins.
- Rod Carew: Hall of Famer Rod Carew (he converted) threw out the first pitch at the MLB all-star game.
- Led Zeppelin: Brazilians are celebrating Rock today because 25 years ago, the Live Aid Concert occurred. Today, in Brazil, it's rock 'n mosh day.
- Amber Riley: Amber Riley from the hit show Glee sang Beautiful and the National Anthem at the 2010 MLB All-Star Game tonight. (7/13/10).
- Harrison Ford: harrison ford is not only a sexy man but he's an awesome Actor and today is his birthday.
- PLL: OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO EMILY?!
- Olmedo: He is a Mexican immigrant that was beaten back in April. He was the first in a string of attacks.
- Iron Maiden: Released a music video for the upcoming album. Iron Maiden announce the video premiere of 'The Final Frontier.'
- Keeley: Keeley is a housemate on UK Big Brother. Tweeters are discussing tonights episode where she was stiched up into losing a task by her fellow housemates.
- #bb11: Hashtag for reality show Big Brother currently in its 11th and final season in the UK on commercial broadcaster 'Channel 4'.
- #diadorock: Brazilians are celebrating the international day of Rock. Dia do Rock means Rock n Roll Day.
- Ilgauskas: Free agent NBA center, close to signing with the Miami Heat. Where ever Lebron goes, he goes!
- Syed: Asian character on the British programme Eastenders. On tonight's programme he finally admitted to his Muslim family that he was gay.
- Yankees: Yankees owner George Steinbrenner died today. Also, several Yankees will play in tonight's All-Star Game.
- Casillas: The captain and goalkeeper of Spain's national football team. He is trending because he led Spain to win the 2010 World Cup and had a terrific performance in Sunday's game (the final World Cup game against Netherlands).
- Brownout: The city of Manila is currently experiencing a wide-ranged brownout because of the tropical storm Basyang.
- Yankees owner: George Steinbrenner, owner of the New York Yankees died July 13, 2010 at the age of 80 from a massive heart attack.
- Museumplein: square in Amsterdam Centre where today the Dutch football team will be honored for their achievement in the worldcup 2010.
- Ghost Rider: People are tweeting about the movie Ghost Rider (starring Nicholas Cage) because of Indonesian people watching it on Trans TV.
- Steinbrenner died: By Many Media Outlets George Steinbrenner Owner of The New York Yankees Has died today by a massive Heart Attack In Tampa FL, He was 80.
- Huldiging: Huldiging is a Dutch word for homage. In Amsterdam, the Dutch football team is now being honored for their achivement in the World Cup. The team will be on a boat thru the canals of Amsterdam (13/07).
- Owner George Steinbrenner: New York Yankees owner George Steinbrenner died this morning of a massive heart attack. The Yankees are one of the most famous franchises in all of sports. He was 80.
- Yankees owner George Steinbrenner: The great Yankees owner has died this morning at the age of 80. R. I. P.
- #5wordsbeforesex: People are tweeting what their first 5 words before sex are.
- Massive Heart Attack: New York Yankees owner George Steinbrenner dies after suffering a massive heart attack.
- Star Golden Bell: Super Junior members Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Shindong are guest today on Star Golden Bell today. It's a show on KBSWorld. Super Junior Fans (ELF) are tweeting about it.
- Noose: The Noose is a Singapore TV show which is a parody of local news programs with fictitious news reports. "Noose" is a play on the word "news".
- Fabregas: Barcelona's bid for football player Cesc Fabregas has been rejected by his team Arsenal. Also plays for Spain's national football team.
- Elftal: "Elftal" is Dutch for football squad. The Dutch national team is being honored today in Amsterdam on a boat through the canals and later on Museumplein.
- Consumer Reports: Consumer Reports has retracted its previous reccomendation of the new iPhone4.
- #highschoolconfession: When you in highschool you absolutely have things that other didn't know. And now the highschool has passed, time to confess something people didn't know about your highschool.
- Typhoon: Typhoon Basyang (international name: Conson) is set to make landfall in the Philippines today.
- Basyang: Basyang intensified into a tropical storm Monday afternoon and upgraded to a typhoon Tuesday morning.
- Marwijk: Dutch football coach Bert van Marwijk.
- Oranje: Oranje means orange in Dutch and is the color and a nickname for the Netherlands. People are tweeting about them because in Amsterdam, the Dutch soccer team is now being honored for their achivement in the World Cup.
- #collegeconfession: People are explaining their college transgressions.
- San Francisco, California, USA
- June 03
- Formerly a traffic analyst in charge of web analytics and search engine optimization operations.
MY RECENT POSTS
- Good bye
August 12, 2010 05:12PM
- Aug. 11: Keywords from
August 11, 2010 01:52PM
- Ted Stevens, Jet Blue, Ramadan
August 10, 2010 01:27PM
- Aug. 9: Keywords
August 09, 2010 08:51PM
- Aug 9: Keywords
August 09, 2010 02:40PM
MY RECENT COMMENTS
- “Yes, cliches are trite.
They devalue the originality
August 13, 2010 12:44AM
: What do you mean by
August 06, 2010 12:33PM
- “@ Kathy: What's Wyclef
the IRS-gut punch about? I
August 05, 2010 05:38PM
- “Catherine, seriously. A
country is not a band.”
August 05, 2010 03:00PM
- “Salon's Trending blog
ran a story about that.
commented that what
August 04, 2010 08:21PM
Charles Yoo's Links
- MY LINKS
- MY LINKS