- Brownout: manila is currently experiencing a wide-ranged brownout because of the tropical storm Basyang.
- Ghost Rider: People are tweeting about the movie Ghost Rider (starring Nicholas Cage) because they are watching it on TV. FYI a night rider is someone who wheels black broads.
- Yankees owner: New York Yankees owner, George Steinbrenner, has died at age 80 after a massive heart attack.
- George Steinbrenner: New York Yankees owner George Steinbrenner has died at age 80 after a great big heart attack. Mike sears was here.
- #deletemynumber: Users are telling people reasons why they should "delete their number."
- #diadorock: Brazilians are celebrating the international day of Rock. Dia do Rock means Rock n Roll Day.
- Led Zeppelin: Brazilians are celebrating Rock today, because 25 years earlier, was happening the Live Aid Concert event, and now in Brazil, today is "rock's day". Let's Rock with Zeppelin as they were in concert, and also because they Rocks!
- Casillas: The captain and goalkeeper of Spain's national football team. He is trending because he led Spain to win the 2010 World Cup and had a terrific performance in Sunday's game (the final World Cup game against Netherlands).
- Iron Maiden: An regular band.
- Museumplein: square in Amsterdam Centre where today the Dutch football team will be honored for their achievement in the worldcup 2010.
- Steinbrenner died: By Many Media Outlets George Steinbrenner Owner of The New York Yankees Has died today by a massive Heart Attack In Tampa FL, He was 80.
- Huldiging: Huldiging is a Dutch word for homage. In Amsterdam, the Dutch football team is now being honored for their achivement in the World Cup. The team will be on a boat thru the canals of Amsterdam (13/07).
- Owner George Steinbrenner: New York Yankees owner George Steinbrenner died this morning of a massive heart attack. The Yankees are one of the most famous franchises in all of sports. He was 80.
- Yankees owner George Steinbrenner: The great Yankees owner has died this morning at the age of 80. R. I. P.
- Steinbrenner: The owner of the new york yankees has died this morning of a heartattack.
- #5wordsbeforesex: îÂ˜
- Massive Heart Attack: New York Yankees owner George Steinbrenner dies after suffering a massive heart attack.
- Star Golden Bell: Super Junior will be on this show on KBSWorld.
- RMK AO2: RMK AO2 is trending due to spammers -- and the fact that everyone is asking why the topic is trending.
- Noose: The Noose is a Singapore TV show which is a parody of local news programs with fictitious news reports. "Noose" is a play on the word "news".
- Fabregas: Barcelona's bid for football player Cesc Fabregas has been rejected by his team Arsenal. Also plays for Spain's national football team.
- Elftal: "Elftal" is Dutch for football squad. The Dutch national team is being honored today in Amsterdam on a boat through the canals and later on Museumplein.
- Consumer Reports: Consumer Reports has retracted its previous reccomendation of the new iPhone4.
- #highschoolconfession: When you in highschool you absolutely have things that other didn't know. And now the highschool has passed, time to confess something people didn't know about your highschool.
- Inception: A new sci-fi/thriller movie staring Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Ellen Page.
- Typhoon: Typhoon Basyang (international name: Conson) is set to make landfall in the Philippines today.
- Basyang: Basyang intensified into a tropical storm Monday afternoon and upgraded to a typhoon Tuesday morning.
- Marwijk: Dutch football coach Bert van Marwijk.
- #masterchef: Tv series about cooking.
- Oranje: Oranje means orange in Dutch and is the color and a nickname for the Netherlands. People are tweeting about them because in Amsterdam, the Dutch soccer team is now being honored for their achivement in the World Cup.
- #collegeconfession: People are explaining their college transgressions.
- Despicable: Despicable Me is a popular, new animated movie about a Dad (voiced by Steve Carell) who is a super villan.
- Mel Gibson: Actor who is going through a nasty breakup. More and more tapes keep surfacing of him yelling at and threatening his ex and making racist comments towards various ethnic groups.
- Spain: Spain wins the 2010 FiFa World Cup against the Netherlands, giving them their first ever world cup champion!
- Octopus: Paul the octopus is retired.
- AO2: New game online son!
- RMK: Maybe it has to do with the band @honorsociety.
- Brinquedo Assassino:
- NCAA: Acronym referring to the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Just agreed to a long-term deal with CBS to keep the tournament there & expand to 68 teams today.
- World Cup: everybody is sad because the world cup has ended.
- Fidel: Vintage sex symbol and former cuban dictator has recently appeared on cuban television.
- Home Run Derby: home run derby.
- Fantasy Factory: Season 3 of Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory premiered on MTV July 12, 2010 at 9:30 PST.
- Fidel Castro: Vintage sex symbol and former cuban dictator has recently made an appearance on cuban television.. Sex symbol? Seriously? LOL.
- John Wall: Ø§Ø¨Ùˆ Ù…Ø´Ø¹Ù„
- Followed Him: who tf is him?.
- Ortiz: David Ortiz, MLB player who won the home run derby.
- Softball Game: celebrity softball game. American league won. Amor de rey.
- Operação Babá: A Oscar movie winner that's was being broadcasted on a TV channel in Brazil.
- Rafael Cortez: Rafael Cortez is a musician/actor/TV reporter from CQC ('Custe o Que Custar', Whatever it takes), a Brazilian humoristic/journalistic TV show. He's known by his stupidness and nonsense. He's at TT because he created a superhero called "Guerreiro do Hexa" (Fighter of Hexa) and appeared in severals TV channels. he promissed that if Brazil lost the world cup, he would cut all of his hair, and he did it, tonight!
- Randy Orton: Randy Orton just turned a Shooting Star Press into a RKO on WWE RAW.
- Celebrity Softball: An event at the All Star game featuring celebs playing softball.
- #rhonj: The Real Housewives of New Jersey, 4 women from NJ on Bravo's reality show.
- Vin Diesel: The new Fast & Furious 5 is in the works! Starring Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, @Tyrese4real, and the Rock!!!
- Energist: Danielle from Real Housewives of New Jersey consults an 'Energist'... Many people are wondering what it is.
- Homerun Derby: The Home Run Derby is an event played prior to the Major League Baseball All-Star Game. the 2010 Homerun Derby Won the Dominican David Ortiz The Big Papi.
- Hanley Ramirez: Hanley Ramirez is a Dominican shortstop in Major League Baseball for the Florida Marlins. A participant in the Final of the 2010 Homerun Derby with Dominican David Oriz.
- Corey Hart: elimanated from the home-run derby with 13 homeruns in the first round, 0 in the second, while wearing sunglasses at night.
- Miguel Cabrera: The beast from the amazing Detroit Tigers who's in it to win it at the Home Run Derby in Anaheim on ESPN. He's VENEZUELAN ! Tigres de Aragua!!
- #hsconfession: A shorter version of #highschoolconfession.
- Christina Milian: Christina Milian is currently trending as pictures of her husband Terius "The-Dream" Nash with his assistant on a Caribbean holiday have surfaced on the net.
- Chris Berman: ESPN analyst currently hosting MLB Home Run Derby.
- Will Ferrell: is at the Home Run Derby.
- #movieswithbatman: people putting batman in the title of batman-less movies for comedic effect.
- Matt Holliday: Matt Holliday is a baseball player that was traded from the Oakland A's to the St. Louis Cardinals on July 24. He is also Canadian!
- Vernon Wells: Toronto Blue Jays outfielder and participant of the 2010 #hrderby.
- #hrderby: The 2009 All-Star Game Home Run Derby is underway in Anaheim.
- Jose Ortiz: ESPN analyst Bobby Valentine said his pick to win the MLB Home Run Derby was "Jose Ortiz." He meant David.
- Harvey Pekar: Comic-book author Harvey Pekar, creator of the "American Splendor" series, died on July 12, 2010.
- Omaha Mall: Justin Bieber made a rap about Omaha Mall and his fans are tweeting the rap. There is also a video, but only those part of the BieberFever fan club can watch it.
- Karen Paola: She has to do with TV show Calle 7.
- Pulpo Paul: The German octopus that successfully predicted the results of the German team's matches, including their win over Uruguay to secure 3rd place in the 2010 World Cup. For the first time, Paul predicted the outcome of other national teams and he chose Spain to win over the Netherlands in the Finals. He was right again!
- Pretty Boy Swag: a song liked by many boys that define themselves as pretty boys that know they have swagg (with two gs not one!).
- Derek Fisher: After exploring the Miami Heat in his free agency, Derek Fisher decides to stay with the LA Lakers. A super loserrrrrrrr.
- Hannah Montana Forever: The first episode of Hannah Montana's final season just aired at Disney Channel Sunday, July 11th.
- Iker Casillas: The Captain and goalkeeper of Spain's national football team. He is trending because he led Spain to win the 2010 World Cup and had a terrific performance in Sunday's game (the final World Cup game against Netherlands) Spain bettered Netherlands 1-0.
- #iwantsome1that: People are explaining their perfect match.
- Procurando Nemo: Portuguese Translation for the movie "Finding Nemo".
- Olga Guillot: Cuban expatriate who passed away today at the age of 87. She fled in 1961 escaping the Castro regime and was never allowed to return. She is known for her musical legacy.
- Roman Polanski: Switzerland will NOT extradite filmmaker Roman Polanski (aka Roman Pedophilinski/Chester The Child Molester) to the USA. Polanski was convicted of having a sexual relationship with a 13 year-old girl in 1977, and fled to France. Many are calling this a miscarriage of justice.
- Jesse Jackson: Jesse Jackson is trending because of comments he made regarding Cleveland Cavalier Owner Dan Gilbert's letter excoriating Lebron James.
- American Splendor: American Splendor is a series of autobiographical comic books written by Harvey Pekar, who was found dead today.
- Espanha: Espanha means Spain in portuguese. Brazilians are commenting the victory at FIFA World Cup.
- Iniesta: Spain player who made a goal in world cup 2010 final. He was the hero for the Spanish. Campióne de España.
- Holanda: Hi - Go (Hola - Anda) hahaha! (spanish speakers joke! Only if u speak spanish will understand this joke! ).
- Closing Ceremony: The 2010 South Africa FIFA World Cup final began with a closing ceremony of the competition, performances by Shakira singing the official world cup song "Waka Waka",.
- FIFA World Cup: The 2010 FIFA World Cup, the premier international football tournament, is scheduled to take place between 11 June and 11 July 2010 in South Africa. The World Cup involves 32 teams competing against each other and occurs every 4 years. The Netherlands and Spain compete in the Finals, Sunday July 11th with Spain coming out as winners of the 2010 World Cup.
- Nederlands elftal: The dutch soccer squad just arrived in the Netherlands. Translation is dutch soccer squad.
- LeBron James: Basketball player who recently became a free agent. In a one-hour special on ESPN on July 8th, James announced he is choosing to leave the Cleveland Cavaliers (after 7 years) and play for the Miami Heat.
- Realigi: A reality show in Indonesia focusing on scary, supernatural phenomena.
- #qanda: Q&A is an Australian political TV show hosted by Socialist Tony Jones. It is similar to Question Time on the BBC, in that it features a panel that discusses current affairs.
- Zwarte Cross: Zwarte Cross is a music festival and motor cross race in the Netherlands where due to a storm several builders of tents and stages are injuried.
- Howard Webb: English football referee, is in charge of the game for the World Cup final match between Spain and the Netherlands on July 11.
- Spanje: Spanje is the dutch word for Spain. Trending because they won the worldcup 2010 in South-Africa.
- Onweer: Onweer is Dutch for thunderstorm. A heavy weatherfront currently passes over The Netherlands and people are tweeting about it. » update: it's just fans' tears.
- #wewasgooduntil: People are tweeting about why their relationships ended.
- Forlan: Uruguay's best striker. He scored Uruguay's goal against Ghana and the 2nd goal against Germany. Uruguay lost to Germany, 3-2.
- Daigo: Daigo "The Beast" Umehara has defeated EG Ricky Ortiz to become the 2 time #Evo2010 Super Street Fighter 4 Champion, Live from Las Vegas.
- Drink Peanut Butter: Comedian Tony Roberts said that Wendy Williams' jaw is so strong that she could drink peanut butter.
- Ocho Cinco: Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson, an NFL player, is currently hosting his own dating show on VH1. The dating show is set up like a football tournament and draft.
- San Francisco, California, USA
- June 03
- Formerly a traffic analyst in charge of web analytics and search engine optimization operations.
MY RECENT POSTS
- Good bye
August 12, 2010 05:12PM
- Aug. 11: Keywords from
August 11, 2010 01:52PM
- Ted Stevens, Jet Blue, Ramadan
August 10, 2010 01:27PM
- Aug. 9: Keywords
August 09, 2010 08:51PM
- Aug 9: Keywords
August 09, 2010 02:40PM
MY RECENT COMMENTS
- “Yes, cliches are trite.
They devalue the originality
August 13, 2010 12:44AM
: What do you mean by
August 06, 2010 12:33PM
- “@ Kathy: What's Wyclef
the IRS-gut punch about? I
August 05, 2010 05:38PM
- “Catherine, seriously. A
country is not a band.”
August 05, 2010 03:00PM
- “Salon's Trending blog
ran a story about that.
commented that what
August 04, 2010 08:21PM
Charles Yoo's Links
- MY LINKS
- MY LINKS