But never fear! You want more Beheld, you say? Yes, I can hear the cries from the mountains to the forests to the oceans white with foam—and as it happens, I've got it, unless you're the rare reader who has gone through my entire archives. This blog didn't get much traffic in its early months, so I'll point you to entries you've probably missed because they were published in The Beheld's infancy:
- The economics of selling hair.
- The trouble with the "male gaze makes women stoopid" study. Worthy premise; bad reporting.
- More iffy science: Do other people determine what we find attractive?
- Are conservatives better-looking than liberals? (Bonus material: My secret, shameful crush on Donald Rumsfeld, The Man.)
- What is the connection between happiness and personal-care spending?