Much of this will be extremely corny.
1. What is your favorite word?
Love. My Kindergartners learn it right after they learn “I.”
2. What is your least favorite word?
Motherf**ker – why would one take such a beautiful word and combine it with such an ugly one?
3. What turns you on?
A combination of kindness, intelligence, humor and inner strength. In anyone.
4.What turns you off?
Lying, cheating and stealing. Negativity. Cruelty.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
My daughter’s laughter. And the words, “I love you, mom.” (Told you it would be corny!)
6.What sound or noise do you hate?
Jackhammers, leaf blowers, angry fighting families. The whine of fluorescent lights.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
I use “sh*t” a lot, but one of my favorite pejoratives is “buckethead.” I can use it in front of my kid.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Artist. I want to paint. And I will someday.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
President. Or any political office. Ugh.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Welcome! Mom, Grandma, and Cindy are all over there having tea. They’ve been waiting for you. Trisha is meditating in the garden.”