1. Your main trait: Creative intellectual mind.
2. The quality you like best in a man: Intelligence.
3. The quality you like best in a woman: Intelligence.
4. Your main flaw: Over thinking.
5. Last time you cried: When I left my daughter at school in another state.
6. Ideal job: Creative director.
7. Scent of a place: My grandmother's kitchen.
8. Beloved movie: Love Actually, in the past The Sound of Music.
9. Book on the nightstand: Books are everywhere here, currently a Clive Cussler piece but that is this moment.
10. First and best kiss: On a school bus going to a speech tournament in High School as a freshman. Too many best kisses, but one that stands out, at Wharton, by a small pond, extremely romantic for a girl of 19.
11. You couldn’t do without: Seriously, my husband and my gym shoes.
12. How you would like to die: Peacefully is good, quick is good, unknowingly is good.
13. Song you sing in the shower: Yeah, don't do that anymore, but something strong and blues like would have been a pick.
14. Your deadly sin: Yeah, I don't really fuss about health issues, and probably that is bad. I have never liked people obsessed with it and damn I refuse to be that person.
15. Your not-so-deadly sin: I like to think too much.
16. Your motto: I work for a genderless, equity filled society where no one looks at you first as your sex, but instead sees your intelligence and ideas.
17. Ideal first date: Well, dinner and movie, not necessarily in that order. Coffee dates are good too.
18. Favorite present: Ha, jewelry, preferably something honking big. Shiny diamonds are best.
19. In the train: I have some great European train memories as a young person. Great train memories going to work in Chicago and not so great ones on the way to Amsterdam last year...
20. Something you’d change in your body: I work everyday to be at peace with what I cannot change.
21. Your addiction: Thinking too much about things that sometimes do not even matter.
22. Now on your left: French doors to the garden.
23. Now on your right: Black and white photograph of a horse statue from Ruidoso New Mexico, Museum of the Horse.
24. Now in front of you: Black and white photo of Hollywood Boulevard for the 28th Academy Awards in 1956.
25. Now behind you: A pair of black and white photos from WWII aerial reconnaissance missions in South America by my father.
26. Names for your children: S. Gerhardt, H. Berhardt, K. Maria
27. 3 things in your purse: Lipstick, phone, wallet.
28. 3 places that fascinate you: Museums anywhere, haunted places and mountains.
29. 3 people you’d like to meet: Whoopi Goldberg, Cary Grant, Abe Lincoln.
30. 3 traits you hate in people: The litany of their illnesses, their selfishness, their ignorance.
31. Values inherited from your parents: Being welcoming, hard working and having a spiritual reference.
32. In your past life your were: I am inclined to think I was someone persecuted in WWII in Europe, probably a Jewish person in Germany. That said, I once told my mother I thought I was a 18th century French courtesan.
33. In your future life you’ll be: Still working out the issues I find in this one....
Copyright 2011 by SheilaTGTG55