1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
I never went to my prom and I only have myself to blame.
2. Who was your FIRST love and do you still talk with him/her?
Tony M. (aka Billy Walsh from my B.M.O.C. post) was my first love and prospective prom date.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
A wine cooler….bleech…
4. What was your FIRST job?
Assisting an old woman who was wheelchair bound when I was twelve.
5. What was your FIRST car?
A 1977 Honda Accord.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
I don’t text nor do I own a cell phone.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
9. When and where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
My first sojourn on an airplane was to NYC in 1988.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Mary Ellen Watley. No, we lost contact after elementary school.
11. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
I never had a sleepover, unless you count a boyfriend (that came much later…no pun intended).
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
The woman sitting next to me on the bus, then I went back to sleep.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I have never participated in a wedding, only attended.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Took my meds.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
The Commodores at Tuskegee Institute in 1976.
16. FIRST tattoo?
I have none.
17. FIRST piercing?
I have none.
18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
France, Paris, France.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Enter the Dragon starring Bruce Lee and John Saxon.
20. FIRST Detention you had?
I’ve never been sent to detention. My parents would have killed me!
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama.
22. If you had three wishes, what would the FIRST one be?
That the economy would improve…..NOW!
23. What is the FIRST thing you would learn if you had the chance?
I would like to be fluent in French. I am using the Pimsleur series to help me reach that goal.