I was going through my "Manage Posts" link here at Open Salon, and found a few posts that I started and never finished. This is what happens when you are a procrastinator, or you run out of time, or you run out of ideas,or all three. Such was the case last August when I penned this post. I was stuck after completing number eight and still had to finish nine and ten. I just did, and here they are.
Keep saying these over and over and over between now and the election:
1. Why was Congressman X's oath to Grover Norquist more important than his oath to protect the U.S. Constitution? Isn't that unpatriotic?
2. Where are the jobs the Republicans promised?
3. The Republicans lied when they campaigned to protect Medicare and Social Security. Their first budget proposed to kill Medicare as we know it.
4. Candidates who take money from lobbyists and billionaires never have your interests at heart.
5. Republican ran up a big credit card bill in the first decade of this century. Now they want to middle class to pay it off.
6. People who don't pay their taxes should lose their citizenship.
7. What the difference between Republicans and Sociopaths? Republicans run for office and Sociopaths run corporations.
8. Can you really trust a person who put Rush Limbaugh's opinion ahead of yours? And Rush doesn't even live in your district.
9. The Republicans are re-fighting the Civil War. Instead of fight a war between the states, they created a war between the middle and lower classes.
10. The Republicans can be trusted. Trusted to work against 99 percent of the population.