Yeah, they have one thing in common - Nobody can get into them! And, by God; I've tried!
"What's a Blind Trust, Grandma"?
"Stick the 20 in the Slot & don't tell your Mother"!
All this talk of Romney's Swiss Bank Account got me thinking...
He doesn't have any "Walkin' Around Money" - and that would explain a lot of things:
* Didn't have Jack for a frigin' Dog Kennel!
* Couldn't even buy any staples @ "Staples"!
* No Dough for Singing Lessons...even failed the Audition as Mitt "Osmond"!
* No Bread to buy Sexier Jeans... but that's how Mormans wear 'em - 2 at a time!
* Treated at the Iowa Caucus - BBQ Chicken & Corn on the Cab - that's right; just like his Dog - it made it all the way there on a Taxi!
* Bain & Company gave him a symbolic salary of 1 Dollar & gave half of it back when he took a leave of absense!
* Spent way too much in '94 Senate Race Staging himself as "Everyman" - Herding Cows, Baling Hay, Unloading a Fishing Boat & Hauling Garbage & got a callus on his Wallet!
* Then spent what was left for an NRA Staged Event as "A Lifetime Hunter" & accidently shot a Waiter - luckily he was a Democrat!
* And to top it all off - he thought he bought Switzerland!