- New Jersey, USA
- May 09
- Minister of Counterpropagana, Mental Health Opponent, Generally Snazzy Guy
- Politically moderate, spiritually agnostic, I try to look at things objectively and find some semblance of the truth, before passing it on in blogs, in an articulate, yet vulgar manner. If you don't like it, don't read it. Or tell me why, in rational, well thought out arguments. I will try to be fair. I will try to be patient. I will try to be the voice of sanity in a sea of hipsters and art fags. Just look at my face. Do I look like I'm joking? Or like a someone with common sense, style, and gravitas? If I've learned only one thing after all these years, I'd probably be suffering from some kind of horrible learning impairment. Death to the New World Order!-----------------------------------------"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”
― Michael Ellner -----------------------------------
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government... The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller, Speaking in June, 1991 meeting in Baden, Germany"----------------------------"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson — and I am not wholly excepting the Administration of W. W. The country is going through a repetition of Jackson's fight with the Bank of the United States — only on a far bigger and broader basis." Letter to Col. Edward Mandell House (21 November 1933); as quoted in F.D.R.: His Personal Letters, 1928-1945, edited by Elliott Roosevelt (New York: Duell, Sloan and Pearce, 1950), pg. 373
MY RECENT POSTS
- Peerless Acts of Bravery In
The War On Terror
April 20, 2014 05:08AM
- The Dangers of Freedom and How
To Stop It
April 20, 2014 12:22AM
- The Dangerous of Freedom and
How To Stop It
April 20, 2014 12:22AM
- How We Are Being Raped 6 Ways
April 19, 2014 04:49PM
- When We Were Free
April 19, 2014 10:33AM
MY RECENT COMMENTS
- “I will say OSers are
very good about consistency
and only a
handful refusing to
- “It isn't a single speech
but one many people commenting
it. Of course I
April 19, 2014 03:46PM
- “Well what about car repo
men? Liens from banks?
April 16, 2014 02:41PM
- “What kind of car do you
have? I traded in my Corolla
April 14, 2014 01:23PM
- “Must be her rose colored
April 13, 2014 07:46PM
Noirville Redencocker's Links
- Above The Law
- Posts and Ghosts
- Web and TV
American politics in a nutshell. How government passes laws against everyone's best interest - Convince half the country to be in favor of it because the other half is against it. Stop defending shitty laws because you don't like the people opposed to… Read full post »
A virtual who's who of political pundits on the NDAA and what a treasonous pile of shit it is. Awesome video.
Lately I've been deal… Read full post »
Let's see he would rather commit suicide than raise minimum wage, voted against unemployment extensions and veterans benefits increases. Just a dick.
McCain and Kerry have been at it lately
I can't say I'm shocked by McCain calling people who questions drones or surveillance, "wacko birds," or upset about him criticizing Kerry, or any of the Skull and Bone… Read full post »
The top 5% have most of the net worth and money. But top 10%? That's pretty drastic. "But they are the job creators." So are pimps and what do the police do to them?
If Jesus came back today talking about peace and love he would be arrested for assembly without a permit, beaten, maced and called a filthy hippie, communist scum. And overturning the money tables would really put him in deep shit. Challenge war, organized religion and banking and they… Read full post »
I don't think the media understands news anymore. A plane going down is news. Finding the plane would be news. A month of not finding the plane is not. Planes go down all the time. Haven't they heard of the Bermuda Triangle? Why is this so important? Considering the coverage it… Read full post »
Life's good for the rich. Rape a 3 year old, avoid jail.
Gawker.com. Not exactly mainstream news. Then again what pases for news is more of a cover story. A collection of lone gunman myths. 99% of the popu… Read full post »
And the subliminal messages in the national anthem signoff telling people to trust the government.
THE HOROWITZ REPORT
THE PARTY IS OVER
These guys should have their own talk show, they're so funny:
Or have MTV give them 2 million a year each to share an apartment - "I said lactose free milk. Does this look lactose free to you? No, it doesn't. Please read the ingredients out loud so… Read full post »
Kudos to those who report it.