"She's a phony, but she's a real phony...Because she honestly believes all the phony junk that she believes." –– Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Being ordinary is vastly underrated. Everybody wants to be rich, famous and good looking, and really, aside from the money, fame is not all it's cracked up to be. Honest. If you're ordinary:
1. You can do outrageous things and nobody pays any attention to you.
2. Nobody will ever ask you for your autograph while your mouth is full of spaghetti.
3. People won't hate you because you're rich and beautiful and they're not.
4. You can be smart as hell and no one will say that you're "just" acting.
5. You don't have to wear glasses to pretend that you're smart. See Julia Roberts pretending to be a doctor in Flatliners.
6. Nobody will ever sift through your garbage looking for incriminating evidence.
7. You can lie, cheat, scratch your butt, and steal, and it will never be on YouTube.
8. The "help" won't write a tell-all book about you, or go on the Jerry Springer Show to get even.
9. You will never get bumped up to First Class, but you can drink all you want, insult the flight attendant, and no one will sue you.
10. You can watch reality TV without seeing any of your former friends, exes, or even yourself pretending to be even bigger asses than you already are.