Well, here we are in 2012 and I thought that I’d share with you my New Year Resolutions:
1) Enjoy my new job and make the most out of it.
2) Keep kissing my wife as often as I can every day, as well as telling her that I love her.
3) Laugh at my former boss whenever I see him near my new job, as I’ve heard that someone else was parachuted in by the US main office over his head to keep the London office sane.
4) Never again believe a certain person who promised me the editorship of a certain magazine before he was posted to Australia. I probably should have wondered why.
5) Treat the man who replaced him with mild derision.
6) Keep an eye on the inexperienced idiot currently in charge of a certain magazine with what I suspect is a teeny salary.
7) Be even more cynical.
8) Complete my book.
Happy 2012 everyone!