- August 08
- hello there! i am clay ball, a tiny visitor from the andromeda galaxy.
you can read about my visit to earth at: adventuresofclayball.
wordpress.com (just straightforward non-fiction about my travels in space, recipes, & motherhood-in-transit).
now that i am back at home, i enjoy reading os to stay current on earthly matters. :)
is a government website to help you find healthcare coverage under the Affordable Care Act
MY RECENT POSTS
- we love you iran & israel...
p.s. too many weapons on
March 28, 2012 12:33AM
- HIV...forgotten but not gone?
April 17, 2011 08:40AM
- Still Living on my Feet, by
OSer Tichaona Chinyelu
January 09, 2011 03:12PM
- happy birthday to: The
Universal Declaration of Human
January 01, 2011 12:39PM
- On the Blue Ridge Line, by
OSer Patrick Frank
October 30, 2010 06:16PM
MY RECENT COMMENTS
- “Thanks also for posting
so many great links...I got a
to read some
- “Who knows, maybe you've
planted a seed
June 18, 2013 06:22PM
- “Thank you for sharing
this. "But, legislators fail
June 17, 2013 09:44PM
- “Sub Commander Snowden, I
was wondering when you would
in on your
June 17, 2013 09:16PM
- “Sweeeet...it's just so
wonderful when things come
Thanks for sharing
June 17, 2013 06:55PM
Clay ball's Links
- Artist and Activist Ai Weiwei Speaks About the Importance of Trust in a Society
- Institute for Economics & Peace
- How Finnish babies get a healthier start in life...
- Kickstart Cultural Project on the Danube River
- Playing for Change
- WITH BIPARTISAN COOPERATION, CT PASSES NATION'S MOST COMPREHENSIVE GUN CONTROL BILL April 4, 2013
- Ron Finley:
- Hans Rosling at TED
- ~~~ Annie Fox ~~~ help for parents, teachers, tweens, and teens...
- Some Wonderful OS Posts...
Georgia Winters posted the above video here on OS earlier today, sharing a message of love and hope from a young Israeli father and teacher who is saying no to war, and is asking the world to join in. … Read full post »
The Right to Health is a fundamental human right, & includes "access to health-related education and information, including on sexual and reproductive health." -The World Health Organization
Recently, I read a handful of heartfelt, beautifully written… Read full post »
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
On December 10, 2010, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights turned 62 years old. This unassuming yet powerful statement was born in the aftermath of the horrors of World War II, and still stands strong today. It is the first universal statement of basic… Read full post »
Quietly and without fanfare, the book-selling behemoth, Amazon, was able to get their intergalactic division up and running in late September (amazon.intergalactic-services.com). I took this opportunity to order just one book from your lovely planet Earth, and that was:
%IMA… Read full post »
...well, here is my home page, at http://adventuresofclayball.wordpress.com/
Someday, I hope to keep blogging onward, but for now, the reader in me is amazed & delighted to have found all of you wonderful writers here at OS!
%I… Read full post »