Big Mike Glab
- Bloomington, Indiana, USA
- March 04
- Barn Boss
- The Third City
- Author, journalist. Born, raised and lived in Chicago until The Loved One started dragging me around the country a couple of years ago. I still have a sick fixation on the Cubs.
MY RECENT POSTS
- My Vote Is Worth A Hundred
August 16, 2011 08:54AM
- Arab Spring, London Riots &
The American Summer?
August 10, 2011 08:32AM
July 30, 2011 11:57AM
- I'll Keep My Genes To Myself,
July 14, 2011 03:08PM
- I Am The Smartest Man In The
July 10, 2011 03:18PM
MY RECENT COMMENTS
- “Keep jumping on this
idiot with both feet!”
March 07, 2010 03:16PM
Big Mike Glab's Links
- MY LINKS
The 2012 presidential election, incredibly, already is in full swing.
Those of us who don’t buy the Mayan end-of-the-world scenario are actually making plans for the future.
Image From Krishna.org -- Even The Krishnas Think This Is Weird
I fully anticipate being around for the nex… Read full post »
We dig war.
Young Girl Signs Artillery Shell
Want it. Enjoy it. Love it. It gets us off.
Let's cut the bullshit about war being hell. Yeah, General Sherman said it and he's right.
But he's wrong, too.
The most horrible human undertaking in the history of our crazy,… Read full post »
So, I get to weigh in on the end of the second Daley era, too.
I've been gone from the big town for more than three years now. In fact, I'm on my second post-Chi city already, having ditched Louisville -- thankfully -- the year before last.